Places to see in Bainbridge IslandHere are list of places to see and explore in Bainbridge Island in WA USA. Ferry ride from Seattle Waterfront to Bainbridge is best part of tour to Bainbridge. Depending upon your interest you can enjoy walking tour, cycling, museum, go to park in Bainbridge.
Here are list of places to see and explore in Bainbridge Island in WA USA.
1. Ferry ride from Seattle to Baindbridge Island
2. 4th July Celebration and Fireworks
3. Bloedel Reserve
4. Walking tour of Baindbridge downtown
5. Museum of Art in Bainbridge Island
6. Battle Point Park
7. Kids Discovery Museum
8. Japenese American Memorial Museum
9. Fort Ward State Park
10. Fay Bainbridge State Park
Click to see Pictures of Bainbridge Island Whidbey Island and Bremerton Island are other Island to explore in Washington
Tilicum Village is a very small island and great attraction to see. In a half day you can have ferry ride from seattle to Tilicum, enjoy a show and traditional food and ferry back to seattle.
Sanjuan Island is major tourist attraction you should not miss if you are visiting WA USA
Like us on facebook